Sunday, January 8, 2012

Psalm 51:10

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me

I've been reflecting on this verse for the past couple of days.  Maybe it's the idea of a new year and a chance to start over.  A chance to make changes in my physical, emotional and spiritual life.  A chance for me to renew my faith in God, to look towards him to heal me.  To create in me, a loving spirit.  A spirit that honors God.  A spirit that honors the preciousness of my being and all human beings.

Gracious Lord, I seek Your forgiveness and patience as I struggle with life's many changes and challenges. Renew in me your loving spirit, so that I may honor your name through out my daily life.  In your name, I pray.  Amen.


Peace be with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment